Reucse follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Reucse uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
Note that Reucse has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites. What Are Cookies?
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Reucse does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Rights of the Data Subjects
Users have the right:
- to request information about data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, users may request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom their data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of the user’s data, in case it has not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to immediately demand the correction of incorrect personal data or the completion of personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, to request the deletion of the user’s personal data stored with us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, to demand the restriction of the processing of the user’s personal data if the user disputes the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but the user refuses to delete the data and we no longer need the data, but the user needs it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or has filed an objection against the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive personal data that the user has provided to REUCSE in a structured, current and machine-readable format, or to request its transfer to another person responsible;
- in accordance with Art. 7 paragraph 3 GDPR, to revoke consent given by the user to REUCSE at any time. As a consequence, we will no longer be allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent in the future; and
- in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR, to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, the user may contact the supervisory authority of their usual place of residence or workplace, or may contact our head office.
If a user’s personal data are processed on the basis of legal interests in accordance with to Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 let. f GDPR, the user has the right to object to the processing of their personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this which arise from the particular situation, or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, users have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
Users who would like to make use of their right of revocation or objection may send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.